UkTVNow is the best video streaming application which gives you access to channels ranging from 10 countries and 9 categories. User experience and ease of use is the best advantage of using it. UkTVNow offer channels from entertainment, comedy, documentary etc. Channels from countries like Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, India etc is available on the app. UkTVNow supports external players for video streaming and has EPG and Favorites Tab. You can schedule your videos and watch them anytime later.
UkTVNow has made it easy for everyone who can’t afford to miss their favorite TV shows. You can now watch online TV channels anywhere and anytime. UkTVNow is designed in such a way that everyone can use it. It is very much user-friendly and easy to use. Now, you can also cast channels on UkTVNow App on Chromecast.
Install UkTVNow Add-on on Kodi
Downloading UkTVNow Apk on Android is quite an easy task, but what about installing UkTVNow on Kodi? In case you are stuck, I will guide you through the entire process of installing UkTVNow Add-on on Kodi.
Installing UkTVNow on Kodi is quite simple and steady process. Just follow the below steps and it will be done in no time.
- First, download UkTVNow add-on zip file from here. Make sure you remember the folder where you download this zip file.
- Now, launch Kodi software on your device.
- Now, go to Kodi Settings by clicking the icon left to search icon.
- Navigate to System Settings> Add-ons and enable Unknown Sources option otherwise, Kodi will not allow the installation of any third-party add-on.
- On home screen, click on Add-ons option in the left menu
- Click on “Enter add-on browser option that comes up when you select Add-ons option
- Click on install from zip file option.
- Now navigate to the folder where you installed UkTVNow plugin and select plugin.video.uktvnow.net.zip. Click OK to install.
- Now, UkTVNow add-on is successfully installed on your Kodi. You will receive a notification to verify this once it gets installed.
- Go back to home screen on Kodi and select Add-ons>Video-Addons. Click on UkTVNow icon under Video Add-ons
- Once UkTVNow opens, you will see 9 categories on the home-screen such as News, Movies, Entertainment an Sports
- Select your favorite from the list of the available categories
- All the channels under your chosen category will be visible on the screen. Click on any of them to start streaming
- Before the stream begins, you will get two option to stream from – HTTP and rtmp. Make sure you select HTTP.
- Enjoy your favorite videos/movies on a much wider screen.
This guide will help you to easily install UkTVNow add-on on Kodi successfully.