UkTVNow is an amazing live streaming application to watch your favorite channels worldwide. UkTVNow works on almost every device including Android, Amazon Firestick, Kodi, ChromeCast, iPhone and iPad. You can filter channels from a list of 10 countries and 9 categories.
If you love to watch movie channels from only United Kingdom first select the country by clicking the icon just left to search. Then select “Movies” from the navigation bar on the left. Select from a list of streams from United Kingdom and click on the one that appeals to you.
Its pretty easy to install UkTVNow Apk on Android and a lot of guides are available on the internet regarding that.
But on the contrary, you will stratch your mind finding a guide that could help you do that on a Amazon Firestick. Don’t worry, you will find each step to install UkTVNow on Firestick.
Install UkTVNow on Firestick
Follow the steps below properly to install UkTVNow on your Amazon Firestick.
- Launch the Amazon Fire TV/Stick on your device
- Select Settings from the left sidebar menu and select System
- Now, scroll and click on developer options to open it
- Enable Unknown Sources option to allow the installation of third-party applications( applications not available on the Playstore). Ignore the warning you get once you enable it and click OK to continue.
- Go back to homescreen and select the search item available in the menu.
- Now, search for ES File Explorer, scroll down and tap on the icon to install it.
- ES File Explorer will be visible under the Apps Section. Click on the download button below the icon to start downloading it.
- Once the ES File Explorer is downloaded, either select the Open option to open immediately or go back to homescreen and select it from Apps menu
- Open File Explorer App, and select Favorites>Add from the left sidebar menu.
- On clicking Add, you will get a prompt asking for the path and name before you add the application to your favorites.
- Fill the path as http://bit.ly/2jC3QCZ then Name it UkTVNow and click on Add button.
- Go to Favorites and select UkTVNow icon.
- UkTVNow will start downloading on Firestick after you click on its icon.
Why am I getting a Blank Screen while downloading UkTVNow for Firestick?
Are you getting a blank screen during installation of UkTVNow on Firestick? If yes, Don’t worry, this is something very common and will be solved in no time. Follow these below steps to overcome this blank screen issue.
- Click on “More” present on the bottom right corner of the blank screen
- Select Open in browser and select ES Downloader
- UkTVNow will start downloading now and you will be able to track the download status too
- Once it is downloaded, Tap on the file to start installing
- Follow all on-screen instructions till UkTVNow app is installed.
- Click on Open to start the application immediately or click “Done” to use it later
Yipee!, you are all set to watch your favorite live streams. Emjoy watching channels in 10 different languages and 9 categories.
Sometimes, UkTVNow might not run on Firestick unless you have Google Play Service installed. So make sure you download Google Play Service before installing UkTVNow Firestick.
Comment below to share your views and share the article with those who are also facing problems in installing UkTVNow for Firestick.