UkTVNow app is the most trending app to watch online TV. If you are looking to cast UkTVNow for Chromecast, follow the guide given below. Before jumping to the guide, make sure you have download latest UkTVNow APK.
ATTENTION USER! Your IP Address 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone.
Governments and Movie Studios are monitoring the user’s activities online and they are pursuing users who use such free streaming apps. Believe us It is not worth the trouble!
UKTVNow recommends that users should always use a VPN while streaming from any free source.
PureVPN will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you remain 100% anonymous while online.
Get up to 73% off PureVPN with our special link below!
PureVPN provides a 7-day money-back guarantee.
Don’t miss out, expires soon.
Follow these steps to cast UkTVNow App on Chromecast
- Download Web Video Caster app from Google Play Store first. Click here to download it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
- Open UkTVNow App and select the channel you want to watch.
- Go to Video Player Settings and select an external player. You can easily do this by tapping Change Player and then select the external player.
- You need to select Web Video Caster as the external player.
- Now, select the Chromecast device for pairing in the Web Video Caster.
- After connecting, you can easily watch live TV channels on bigger devices using Chromecast.
- Easily cast your favorite channels from UkTVNow App to other streaming devices.
Having any issues?. Drop a comment below and we will solve it.